has captured the interests of travellers worldwide for its picture perfect snow clad-mountains, sparkling lakes with shikaras, a tuft of colourful tulips and beautiful valleys.
will be memorable and a lasting experience for the die-hard romantics.
The Kashmir Valley renders opportunities to experience nature at its best. From splendid Srinagar to isolated Gurez valley, the gamut of awe-aspiring vista is endless here. Travel to Kashmir to cherish the impeccable natural beauty of this beautiful land with exciting
A proud capital of the state, Srinagar invites all for a resplendent treat of sailing through the sparkling Dal Lake, a stroll through the gardens of Shalimar Bagh and seek spirituality at Jama Masjid and Shankaracharya Temple. Srinagar is undoubtedly amongst the
is incomplete without a romantic ride on the shikhara, watching the sunset with your beloved and staying in a houseboat to enjoy the local hospitality.
The land of ski resorts, carpets of flowers and quixotic ambience, where nature is at its best. Gulmarg opens the door for a world of adventure and priceless peace amidst the tranquil landscape, offering splendid adventure activities like skiing, mountaineering, trekking and ice-skating, making it a perfect setting for an adventurous honeymoon. Spend great moments of togetherness with your loved one amidst snow-capped mountains, rolling meadows and green valleys of Sonmarg, Yusmarg and Pahalgam.
It is a year round tourist destination but the best time to visit Kashmir
is from March until October. During this period the weather conditions in Kashmir are just perfect. Blossomed gardens, chirping birds, alpine meadows and refreshing air will welcome you in this land. Explore this heaven on earth with the exciting Kashmir honeymoon packages
SOTC honeymoon travel segment offers packages to popular Indian as well international destinations for couples. Browse through our customized Kashmir honeymoon packages and book the best Kashmir honeymoon package
from SOTC for a romantic holiday experience with your partner. Our Kashmir
honeymoon itineraries which also include tours to other romantic destinations in Kashmir such as Srinagar, Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Ladakh
will give you numerous options to explore adventure activities, stunning mountain ranges, exotic cuisines & drinks. While you are in Kashmir
for honeymoon, your checklist must include the following to dos –
• Srinagar – Enjoy Shikara Ride at Dal lake, visit Mughal Gardens, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh & Shankracharya Temple
• Pahalgam – Visit Aru and Betab Valley
• Gulmarg - Gondola Ride, Enjoy the view of Nanga Parbat
• Ladakh – Visit Pangong Lake
We offer honeymoon packages in India to destinations like Andaman, Shimla, Ooty, Kerala
and also to other handpicked international honeymoon destinations such as Bali, Europe, Maldives, Singapore, Switzerland and Dubai
. SOTC helps you to plan for a perfect honeymoon spot and have an incredibly memorable experience with your better half.
Kashmir, the crown of India, enclosed by snow-clad guard mountains, marvellous valleys and sparkling lakes, is indeed a “Heaven on Earth”. It offers a serene environment, which makes it an attractive tourist destination and also an ideal honeymoon spot. Kashmir honeymoon tour is the best option for couples to celebrate their love and to seal their unison with an unforgettable experience.
Right from baroque Srinagar to secluded hidden jewel of Gurez Valley, the Kashmir Valley offers convenience to experience the amalgamation of nature and culture at its best. Take a glimpse of this astonishing harmony with exciting Kashmir honeymoon packages.
Things to do in Jammu and Kashmir :
There are quite a few Kashmir tourist places that one should simply not miss when on Jammu and Kashmir honeymoon tour.
A glorious and gorgeous summer capital of the state, Srinagar is a sight to see in all seasons. From blooming Mughal Gardens in spring to watching sunset in sunflower fields with loved ones; from enjoying Shikara rides on the Dal Lake in summers to a visit to Hazratbal Shrine with the backdrop of towering mountains; from feeling the welcoming warmth of locals on a houseboat and waking up to a heavenly sunrise to a ramble in Shalimar Bagh to being spiritually content at Jama Masjid and Shankaracharya Temple, Kashmir honeymoon is bound to leave the romantic couple awe-inspired.
Yet another most popular place to visit in Kashmir, Gulmarg is all about snowy slopes, blankets of flowers, dreamlike landscape and an overall tied up bouquet of all the best things that our nature has to offer. For the newlyweds looking for adventure somehow coupled with tranquillity, Gulmarg is the place to be. You can indulge in many activities like skiing, mountaineering, trekking and ice-skating with your loved ones in nature’s lap. It is the perfect destination for those who are looking for an adventurous honeymoon. If the couple is more inclined towards satisfying their inner peace than peaking their adrenaline levels, Gulmarg also offers the world-famous Gondola Cable Car.
It is another must-visit place in Kashmir. While, on the one hand, it offers a strikingly sublime sight of the Lidder Valley for serenity seekers as it is famously known to be a great picnic spot, on the other hand, it presents to be ideal for trekking and hiking for thrill seekers. Pahalgam is also outstandingly perfect for other outdoor adventure activities like golfing and horse riding.
The picture-perfect Kashmir honeymoon tour is incomplete without a visit to Sonmarg, near Srinagar. For the couples seeking religious spirituality while starting their new life, Sonmarg offers to be the base camp for Amarnath Yatra that happens every year during the months of July and August, while giving the goers sweet chills of natural wonder of mountain rivers, snow-caved landscape and the Krishnasar Lake so that one can spend unforgettable moments of love with their partner in the lap of outdoor beauty.
Kashmir Honeymoon Travel Tips :
● While Kashmir is a year-round honeymoon tour destination, the best time to visit is considered from March to October. Anyway, it is only appropriate to gather a decent amount of information about the season and weather planning and leaving, and hence it is only obvious to pack accordingly. Heavy woollen clothes must be carried in winters as it is the northernmost state of India and it gets pretty chilly there. Even summers in Kashmir face cold nights and so, woollens are a must. After all, Kashmir honeymoon is precisely about experiencing heaven in the closest form with the significant other and the experience is not to be ruined just because of obnoxious endeavours.
● Kashmir offers one of the most lip-smacking foods in the entire country, especially for spices and non-veg lovers. Trying the unique Kashmiri food is a must. Its unique taste and flavours are not to be missed at any cost. Dishes like Rogan Josh, Modur Pulao, Matschgand and Dum Olav will surely take the taste buds for a ride of the honeymoon couple, so checking the Kashmiri food should be on the bucket list.
● As stated earlier, Shikara ride is one of the most performed activities for couples and otherwise also. However, the couple should make sure that during their Kashmir honeymoon tour, they choose Shikara approved by the Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Department.
● The couple should make it a point that while exploring the city with the spouse, make sure that both of them don't carry their credit and/or debit cards. Instead, budget the handsome trip and carry money accordingly in small denominations. In any case, the e-wallet is always there to save the day.
Now that the essentials have been taken care of, the newlyweds are set to explore Kashmir with sparkling desires of a lovable trip. For a blissful and memorable trip, look through the amazing Kashmir honeymoon packages offered by SOTC and find the best-suited tour package for your trip. It ensures great deals