Thomas Cook India & SOTC to catalyze demand for Valentine’s Day Launch special travel experiences and offers
• Holiday offers: Cash discount, Picnic Lunch, Candle-lit dinner with wine, Photography Session, Complimentary spa and a range of other complimentary activities
• Special Experiences: Sunset cruise, Bush dining, Rainforest Walk, Jungle Safari/trek, Gondola ride, Bird watching, wind-surfing, kayaking…
• Offers valid until February 10, 2021
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, Thomas Cook India, India’s leading integrated travel services company and its Group Company, SOTC Travel Ltd., have announced their IB introducing a host of special experiences and attractive offers to make this day even more special. Falling on a Sunday this year, the companies are eyeing demand for weekend breaks from India’s couples segment with packages starting at Rs. 12 190.00* covering popular domestic destinations such as Goa, Kashmir, Rajasthan, Kerala, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand, North East, Puducherry, Nilgiris, Gulmarg, Manali, Mussoorie, Cochin, Kollam, Udaipur, Sikkim, Pench National Park, Kanha National Park, etc. as well as international destinations such as Dubai and Maldives.
Thomas Cook India & SOTC’s recent Second Holiday Readiness Report (December 2020) reveals that 67% respondents are willing to travel in the next 6 months and Valentine’s Day presents the perfect opportunity to travel and bond with their loved ones. Besides romantic favourites including Goa, Kashmir, Kerala, Rajasthan, etc., India’s couples, especially the millennial segment, are displaying keen interest in exploring unique locales and unconventional experiences. Hence, the Valentine’s Day portfolio has been created to offer unique options such as a romantic escape in the Nilgiris to South Asia's remotest Luxury Jungle Resort, igloo stays in Manali, wildlife safaris in Kanha National Park, local stays and experiences – art, culture, cuisine in Gangtok, a relaxing hot-spring bath in Sikkim, off roading/self drives North East; also international favourites like a helicopter/sea plane ride in Dubai and scuba diving, kayaking, wind-surfing and water sports in the Maldives.
A range of offers as part of Thomas Cook India and SOTC’s Valentine Specials are:
• Domestic Holiday Offers: Cash discount up to 20%, One Photography Session, Picnic Lunch/Private Dining, Candle-lit dinner with wine, Complimentary spa
• Range of complimentary activities such as Jungle Safari, Trekking, Nature Walk, Bird Watching, Rainforest Walk, Campfire, Gondola Ride, Water Sports
• International Holiday Offers: Cash discount, candle-lit dinner, complimentary bottle of champagne, water sports. Specials in Maldives: sea plane transfers, a romantic dinner on the beach, snorkeling tour, windsurfing session, Sunset cruise, yoga session, 20% discount on spa. Specials in Dubai: Dinner at Dubai’s only rooftop, revolving restaurant - Al Dawaar at Hyatt Regency Hotel, flower bouquet, 15% discount on SPA at hotel, complimentary bottle of wine
Mr. Rajeev Kale, President & Country Head – Holidays, MICE, Visa, Thomas Cook (India) Ltd. said, “India’s couples are looking forward to spending this Valentine’s Day away from the crowds, indulging in unique experience at romantic locales. With growing demand for a combination of adventure, local experiences, wellness, back-to-nature experiences on their romantic break, we are delighted to introduce our Valentine Specials in India and international destinations. On offer are a host of exciting deals and discounts for our customers, across handpicked options such as Puducherry, Sikkim, Nilgiris, Kollam, Manali, etc. at an affordable starting price of Rs. 12 190.00* and Dubai & Maldives starting at Rs. 29 250.00* and Rs. 56 500.00* respectively.”
Click here for details on Thomas Cook India’s Valentine Specials
Mr. Daniel D’souza, President & Country Head, Leisure, SOTC Travel said, “As 2020 was a year of missed holidays, Indians are making most of every opportunity to travel and celebrate the important milestones in life, anniversaries and special occasions like Valentine’s Day, birthdays etc. Couples are looking at micro-breaks in their routine daily life for some well needed rejuvenation and relaxation time. Our Valentine Specials offer one-of-a-kind experiences that add an element of exclusivity to the travel experience.”
Click here for details on SOTC’s Valentine Specials
Assured Insured Secured Program: To ensure health and safety of customers, Thomas Cook India and SOTC have put together a holistic three pronged customer confidence-building program in the form of the Assured-Insured-Secured that covers every aspect of physical safety as well as mental and financial security to give the customer complete peace of mind. The companies have launched several meaningful initiatives: Doctor on Call 24x7 service in partnership with Apollo Clinics; India’s first Safe Holiday Helpline, a free service offering expert guidance & assistance for safe holiday planning, visa assistance, country specific updates, on-ground health and safety measures, health certification, etc. and seamless COVID-negative certification services via a tie up with ICMR accredited labs.