SOTC launches bespoke tour packages to attract Gujarati travellers
In an attempt to cater to the rising number of Gujarati travellers opting for international vacations, SOTC has crafted unique group tour packages especially for Gujaratis. The special tailor-made tours offer Gujarati travellers a home away from home experience with professional, friendly Gujarati speaking tour managers, Gujarati brochures and the added comfort of vegetarian, home cooked meals. From enjoying an Indian Breakfast in Las Vegas to a Gujarati Thali in Los Angeles and Niagara to experiencing a scintillating Garba night with Gala Dinner in New York to relishing a steaming cup of Masala Chai at select cities across the world, SOTC’s products are designed to create delightful experiences for our Gujarati travellers amidst exotic locations spanning across Zermatt, Spain, Portugal, Canada and South Africa.
Speaking about the move to tap into this segment of travellers, Amod Thatte, Head Product, Contracting & Innovation, SOTC Travel said, “Our research has shown that Gujaratis are avid travellers but they have some specific demands. Keeping this in mind we have created Gujarati group holiday packages for various destinations where you are ensconced in your own environment, yet exploring something new in a way that they are never far away from their own language, from their own people & can explore a new destination in a way that they like. Keeping in mind the preferences of our travellers, some of the USP’s include a stationed Chef in countries like Thailand, Malaysia and South Africa and a kitchen caravan in Europe to cater to the specific culinary tastes of our customers. Most of all the communication happens in a language they are familiar with – right from the tour manager to the brochures for the tours. At SOTC, we drive customer centricity in all our holiday propositions enabling us to create memorable holidays for our travellers.”
Few of the bestselling packages are:
Albelo Spain and Portugal
Duration: 11 Nights / 12 Days
Visit: Madrid, Salamanca, Lisbon, Seville, Granada, Valencia, Barcelona
• Visit to Las Ventas Bullring in Madrid
• Enjoy a Cruise on the Tagus river in Lisbon
• Visit Alhambra Complex and General Life Gardens in Granada
• Visit to FC Barcelona Stadium
• Enjoy Flamenco Show with Glass of Wine.
Romanchak Europe with Zermatt
Duration: 18 Nights / 19 Days
Visit: London, Paris, Lisse , Innsbruck , Cologne , Venice , Florence , Cannes , Zermatt , Lucerne , Zurich
• Visit to Swaminarayan Temple in London
• Visit to Eiffel Tower Level 3 in Paris
• Enjoy a Romantic Rhine Cruise in Germany
• Visit to Drubba in the Black Forest in Germany
• Private Water Taxi to St.Marks Square in Venice
• Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
• Visit Monaco Ville and Monte Carlo
• Visit to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise in Zermatt
• Visit to Aare Gorge in Meiringe
Romanchak America with 4 Nights Add On Eastern Canada
Duration: 18 Nights / 19 Days
Visit: Los Angeles , Las Vegas , Lake Tahoe , San Francisco , Orlando , Niagara falls , Williamsport, Washington , New jersey , Williamsport , Washington ,New jersey , Montreal , Ottawa, Toronto
• Helicopter Ride over the Strip
• Cruise on Lake Tahoe
• Bay Cruise in San Francisco
• Enjoy 3 Nights Luxirous Norwegian Sky Cruise
• Free Open Bar on board cruise
• Visit One World Observatory - New Tallest Skyscraper in Western Hemisphere
• Walk on Wall Street in New York
• Enjoy Indian Breakfast in Las Vegas.
Aflatoon South Africa
Duration: 10 Nights / 11 Days
Visit: Johannesburg, Sun City, Kwantu, Cape Town
Suncity: Valley of Waves
Kwantu: Big 5 Game Drives
Tsitsikamma National Park: Bloukraans Bridge.
Oudtshoorn: Ostrich Farm, Cango caves, Cango Wildlife Ranch.
Cape Town: Guided City Tour, Table Mountain, Cape of Good Hope, Cape Point, Seal Island, Boulders Beach.
The tour inclusions include economy class return airfare, hotel accommodation, sightseeing, specially trained Gujarati speaking tour manager services, meals as per the itinerary and insurance