Red cheeks, red apples, romantic weather is all that adds to the impeccable beauty of Kashmir. The reason why Kashmir is popularly known as heaven on earth is because it represents a picture perfect scene with snow-clad mountains, lush green conical trees, sparkling lakes with decorated shikaras, colorful tulip gardens and warm houseboats.
Our travel experts recommend doing the following activities on your Kashmir tours:
• Ride on a pony in the beautiful Betaab Valley, Pahalgam.
• Visit the Bangus valley, you will need Army’s permission to foray into the valley.
• Explore the “valley of milk” called Doodhpathri, an unexplored valley in Kashmir, just an hour’s drive from Srinagar.
• Visit Dachigham National Park, an abode of several rare and endangered wildlife species.
• Trek the Chadar lake - The trek is over the Zanskar river that lies frozen in winters. Bring your adventure dreams to life here!
Here is all that you need to know about Kashmir travel from places to visit to things to do. Relish mouth-watering Kashmiri delicacies and go shopping to pick up some green apples on the way, pashmina shawls, hand woven carpets and other such hand articles. Plan your Kashmir holidays with SOTC and make your vacation a once in lifetime experience.