Set in the Bay of Bengal, Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a beautiful place with blue-green waters, sandy beaches, sea food rich cuisine, colourful coral reefs and tropical forests. Here is quick guide to Andaman tourism that will come in handy while you plan your Andaman holidays.
April to June – A perfect time to indulge in fun summer activities.
May to September – If you are looking forward to spent some quiet time in the resorts itself with soothing massages and indoor activities, head to Andaman during Monsoons.
December to February – The island is flooded with tourists in the winter season as it’s the ideal time to indulge in beach activities & water sports.
Andaman Points of Interest
• Discover the Sea Life inside the blue waters of Andaman & Nicobar Islands
• Visit The Limestone Caves and discover the natural beauty of Baratang Island
• Mangrove Kayaking will leave you in awe of the scenic views that Andaman has to offer you!
• Enjoy the Sunset at Chidya Tapu and hear the birds sing all day
• Go Trekking and explore the tropical forests of Andaman
• Barren Island Volcano Tour – The only active Volcano in South Asia
• Dolphin Watching – Planning to spot some dolphins in the Andaman? Then don't miss a chance to visit the Lalaji Bay Beach on Long Island
• Game Fishing – Fishing adventure tour is one of the must do activities in Andaman
Beaches of Andaman
Must visit beaches in Andaman include Radhanagar Beach, Elephant Beach, Vijaynagar Beach, Kala Pathar Beach, Corbyn’s Cove and Wandoor Beach.
Explore Havelock Island, Long Island, Baratang Island, Neil Island, Ross & Smith Island and Jolly Buoy Island on you Andaman trip to make sure you have discovered the most amazing places in Andaman.
We recommend visiting Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Mount Harriet National Park and Campbell Bay National Park to explore the mesmerising fauna of Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Where to Eat
The top restaurants and eateries that you can’t miss on your Andaman tour include Barefoot Bar & Brasserie, Red Snapper for fresh seafood, Full Moon Café – do not forget to have refreshing ginger-honey lemonade here. You should also visit Golden Spoon for yummy crab curry and butter garlic prawns! Plan your Andaman holidays with SOTC to explore the best of Andaman tourism!