Italy, Austria , Switzerland, Germany
Single room supplement EURO 250 per person. As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided. Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room. As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child. Peak season supplement of EURO 75 (Adult & Child) applicable from 21 April to 19 May and
Proceed To Payment
- Day 1 Arrive into Milan Welcome to Milan, where we begin our 'Glimpses of Europe' Tour. On arrival, you will be met by your SOTC Tour Manager / Local Representative outside the customs area, who will welcome you and take you to your hotel for check-in.Overnight at the hotel in Milan. (Dinner) Day 2 Orientation tour of Milan Orientation Tour of Venice After a continental breakfast, we check out of the hotel and drive to Milan - Italy's second biggest city and one of the world's capital for design and fashion. It is said that if Rome is the heart of Italy, Milan is its head. Enjoy the atmosphere and feed the pigeons at Piazza del Duomo while taking a look at the stunning splendor of Milan Cathedral- Italy's largest gothic structure. Marvel at the stylish beauty of the Victor Emmanuel II gallery as you walk through it. Take a look at La Scala, Milan's pride and one of Europe's most prestigious Opera Houses and the Statue of Leonardo da Vinci besides it.
- Services of a Friend, Philosopher and Guide (Your Tour Manager).
- Orientation Tour of Milan.
- Orientation Tour of Venice.
- Visit to Swarovski Crystal World in Wattens.
- Orientation Tour of Innsbruck.
- Orientation Tour of Zurich.
- See the Majestic Rhine Falls.
- Visit Drubba in the Black Forest.
- Single room supplement EURO 250 per person. As a 3rd in a triple, a roll away cot may be provided. Maximum 3 persons are allowed per room. As a 3rd in a double, no bed or cot will be provided to the child. Person below 12 years will be considered as a Child. Peak season supplement of EURO 75 (Adult & Child) applicable from 21 April to 19 May and
- Any increase in the air fare, fuel surcharge and taxes charged by the airlines on your air ticket (calculated at 2nd January, 2014 rates).
- Any increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangement which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from route of your air ticket.
- Cost of the Suggested Excursions.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming part of the group menus.
- Mandatory tips of Euro 3 per person per day for Coach drivers, Guides etc.
- Anything not specifi cally mentioned in 'What your Tour Price includes' box.
- imp Notes
- Visa Requirements You must be in possession of a valid Single Entry Schengenstatin Visa. The cost of this Visa is included in your tour price. It is mandatory to do this Visa through SOTC. Some Consulates may request for a personal interview. You will have to attend this Interview at your own cost.
- 1 night at Hotel Novotel Malpensa airport or similar in Milan.
- 1 night at Hotel Centrale or similar in Venice.
- 1 night at Hotel Alp or similar in Innsbruck.
- 2 nights at Hotel NH Airport or similar in Zurich.
- 1 night at Hotel NH Airport or similar in Frankfurt.