Career with SOTC
People, SOTC’s most valuable asset.
SOTC has unwavering faith in the talent and growth potential of its team members. This is why; it has defined its Employee Value Proposition as ‘Fellowship of Winners’, where the culture within the organization is inspiring, motivating and one where people are treated with dignity and respect. Kuoni India firmly believes that its workplace is a living university, where people develop their abilities to the optimum by learning, teaching and striving to perfect the art and science of travel.
A reflection of this belief is seen at Kuoni India in the various systems and processes structured as ‘Building Blocks’. Therefore, there are programmes which substantially benefit everyone, from the new entrant in the organization to the key managers.
For its senior executives, Kuoni India has designed a Management Development Programme (MDP) on the lines of a MBA program which is customized to meet their specific needs. The MDP aims at exposing managers to a broad spectrum of pragmatic managerial tools; while they interact and learn from practicing managers, management professors from premier institutions as well as managers from other Kuoni India divisions.
Since training is a critical aspect in employee development, Kuoni India, focuses on training as an internal process of knowledge sharing. Through Train the Trainers programmes, senior managers are trained, who in turn, train their team members on various topics such as product, process, customer handling etc.
Kuoni India has also initiated Potential Development Centres, where talent is identified, competence at all levels is monitored and each participant receives an unbiased developmental feedback based on the expected standards. This feedback is then jointly developed into an action plan for the individual. A similar concept, called Corporate Development Centres, is present for the senior management level.
Even the best training might not yield the desired results, in the absence of a system of recognition. Understanding this completely, Kuoni has started the Kuoni Fellowship Awards to laud the achievements of its employees. Not only has this strengthened the bond with the employees, it has also resulted in people pushing their limits further.
- Deputy Manager / Manager – Luxury Division
Job Title:Deputy Manager / Manager – Luxury DivisionJob Location:MumbaiEducation & Training:Graduate in any discipline & a Diploma in Travel & Tourism will be an added advantage.Work experience:• Applicant should have minimum 4-6 years in FIT Sales / Operations / Products.
• Strong knowledge about the international destinations (specially Long Haul destinations including Europe, Americas)
• Thorough understanding of Travel systems & procedures
• Applicant should have spent at least one year in his/ her current role or assignment.Duties and Responsibility:
• To own revenue responsibility including promotion and Generation of Sales in HNI segment through Past References and Networking.
• Conduct client meetings and presentations as required.
• Must be updated of latest HNI customer trends, the market and competition.
• Should have indepth understanding of customer needs, Luxury destinations, properties, offerings etc.
• Create opportunities for customer delight pre tour, on tour and post tour.
• Ensure quality as per Kuoni HNI standards, customer expectations and profiles.
• Updating and Maintaining Customer Enquiry List and Customer database and expanding the same.
• Must have excellent customer relationships in HNI segment to expand the client base.
• Get a Product differentiation by destination.
• Responsible to contract rates with hotels / transport suppliers and purchase destination by market.
• Solicit brochure contributions from hoteliers.
• Create high quality brochure in coordination with Marketing team and participating entities.
• Develop new and innovative product offerings for HNI segment.
• Create next in line Luxury consultants.
• Regular and thorough analysis of internal matrix.
• Maintain / create SOPs time-to-time as per requirements.
• Assist in creating business plan for the division.
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and delight ratio at all stages of file handling.
• Creating WOW moments for customers at every stage of handling.
• Generate leads for other business units by offering impeccable services.
Demonstrated ability in:
• Excellent interpersonal, written, oral and aural communications and soft skills.
• Strong destination and operational knowledge (worldwide, especially for Long-haul).
• Willing to work in 24*7 availability environment.
• Excellent presentation and number crunching skills.Email us at: