Career with SOTC
People, SOTC’s most valuable asset.
SOTC has unwavering faith in the talent and growth potential of its team members. This is why; it has defined its Employee Value Proposition as ‘Fellowship of Winners’, where the culture within the organization is inspiring, motivating and one where people are treated with dignity and respect. Kuoni India firmly believes that its workplace is a living university, where people develop their abilities to the optimum by learning, teaching and striving to perfect the art and science of travel.
A reflection of this belief is seen at Kuoni India in the various systems and processes structured as ‘Building Blocks’. Therefore, there are programmes which substantially benefit everyone, from the new entrant in the organization to the key managers.
For its senior executives, Kuoni India has designed a Management Development Programme (MDP) on the lines of a MBA program which is customized to meet their specific needs. The MDP aims at exposing managers to a broad spectrum of pragmatic managerial tools; while they interact and learn from practicing managers, management professors from premier institutions as well as managers from other Kuoni India divisions.
Since training is a critical aspect in employee development, Kuoni India, focuses on training as an internal process of knowledge sharing. Through Train the Trainers programmes, senior managers are trained, who in turn, train their team members on various topics such as product, process, customer handling etc.
Kuoni India has also initiated Potential Development Centres, where talent is identified, competence at all levels is monitored and each participant receives an unbiased developmental feedback based on the expected standards. This feedback is then jointly developed into an action plan for the individual. A similar concept, called Corporate Development Centres, is present for the senior management level.
Even the best training might not yield the desired results, in the absence of a system of recognition. Understanding this completely, Kuoni has started the Kuoni Fellowship Awards to laud the achievements of its employees. Not only has this strengthened the bond with the employees, it has also resulted in people pushing their limits further.
- DGM/GM – Adhoc Group Desk
Job Title:DGM/GM – Adhoc Group DeskJob Location:Kuoni SOTC - MumbaiEducation & Training:Graduate in any discipline & a Diploma in Travel & TourismWork experience:-Duties and Responsibility:
Email us at:
- Responsible for the GOP of the ad hoc group desk
- To contract rates with hotels / transport suppliers and work on buy-backs and re-negotiations to ensure group is converted / COS margin is met
- Maintain TAT as established in the published process
- Match and manage competitor quotes, if any
- Ensure customer delight on tour by doing quality checks with Tour Managers and ground handlers on phone. To attend to complaints and assist in solving the same on tour
- Responsible for Man management of the team
- Close liaison with tour managers, airlines, hotels and DMCs
- Coordination with Sales Team for all pre departure formalities
- Ensure the set up product in existing online platforms (currently STORM)
- Have an in depth understanding of customer trends, the market and competition
- Responsible for effective, timely and accurate file closure as per set process
- Manager Sales – DVMS
Job Title:Manager Sales – DVMSJob Location:Kuoni SOTC - MumbaiEducation & Training:Graduate, Preferred MBA graduate.Work experience:10 - 12 yearsDuties and Responsibility:
Email us at:
- Design a product catering to corporates and drive sales.
- Drive the B2C and B2B model through online sales. Increase percentage of online sales vis-a-vis the total pie.
- Manage key airline/partner relations that contribute to top line growth.
- Managing a team of people in key cities to drive the corporate sales strategy and make it a revenue earner.
- Analyze market changes, assist the Business Head in making sales strategy.
- Assist Business Head in formulation of annual revenue budget and business plans.