Career with SOTC
People, SOTC’s most valuable asset.
SOTC has unwavering faith in the talent and growth potential of its team members. This is why; it has defined its Employee Value Proposition as ‘Fellowship of Winners’, where the culture within the organization is inspiring, motivating and one where people are treated with dignity and respect. Kuoni India firmly believes that its workplace is a living university, where people develop their abilities to the optimum by learning, teaching and striving to perfect the art and science of travel.
A reflection of this belief is seen at Kuoni India in the various systems and processes structured as ‘Building Blocks’. Therefore, there are programmes which substantially benefit everyone, from the new entrant in the organization to the key managers.
For its senior executives, Kuoni India has designed a Management Development Programme (MDP) on the lines of a MBA program which is customized to meet their specific needs. The MDP aims at exposing managers to a broad spectrum of pragmatic managerial tools; while they interact and learn from practicing managers, management professors from premier institutions as well as managers from other Kuoni India divisions.
Since training is a critical aspect in employee development, Kuoni India, focuses on training as an internal process of knowledge sharing. Through Train the Trainers programmes, senior managers are trained, who in turn, train their team members on various topics such as product, process, customer handling etc.
Kuoni India has also initiated Potential Development Centres, where talent is identified, competence at all levels is monitored and each participant receives an unbiased developmental feedback based on the expected standards. This feedback is then jointly developed into an action plan for the individual. A similar concept, called Corporate Development Centres, is present for the senior management level.
Even the best training might not yield the desired results, in the absence of a system of recognition. Understanding this completely, Kuoni has started the Kuoni Fellowship Awards to laud the achievements of its employees. Not only has this strengthened the bond with the employees, it has also resulted in people pushing their limits further.
- Manager – Call Centre
Job Title:Manager – Call CentreJob Location:MumbaiEducation & Training:Graduate in any disciplineWork experience:• Minimum 8 years of experience in Customer Service Industry & atleast 3 year in the capacity of a Manager handling a team.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills. & Listening skills
• Understanding of the customer and the market
• Problem – solving skillsDuties and Responsibility:
• Responsible to achieve the monthly / quarterly / annual SLA/ targets of Contact centre
• Ensure high level of service skills is maintained.
• Track product availability, coordinate with PMT team to resolve issues and effect successful closure of holiday bookings
• Coordinate with Branch service teams in satisfactory documentation procedure & Visa processing of booked customers
• Ensure satisfactory customer enquiry handling & achieve set conversion % in coordination with sales outlets
• Propose & implement new business development ideas using contact centre & online capabilities
• Record & forward complaints, compliments and Comments received from customer to the Head B2C.
• Ensure that the process delivers and exceeds client and internal key targets and performance benchmarks
• Formulate monthly and weekly goals for the team. Conduct weekly review meetings to assess performance levels and any course corrections.
• Reduce the Average Handling Time on agent calls (AHT) to improve performance. Verify the standards with the SLA and provide feedback to the team.
• Maintain upto date records of leads forwarded to the branch. Make periodical follow-ups with branch and customer and ensure smooth completion of all travel procedures.
• Effective MIS generation on production, quality, efficiency and schedule adherence
• Work closely with training department & to train the teams & develop on soft and technical skills.
• Effectively comply with and consistently follow the procedures as laid down in the SOP.Email us at: