People, SOTC’s most valuable asset.
SOTC has unwavering faith in the talent and growth potential of its team members. This is why; it has defined its Employee Value Proposition as ‘Fellowship of Winners’, where the culture within the organization is inspiring, motivating and one where people are treated with dignity and respect. Kuoni India firmly believes that its workplace is a living university, where people develop their abilities to the optimum by learning, teaching and striving to perfect the art and science of travel.
A reflection of this belief is seen at Kuoni India in the various systems and processes structured as ‘Building Blocks’. Therefore, there are programmes which substantially benefit everyone, from the new entrant in the organization to the key managers.
For its senior executives, Kuoni India has designed a Management Development Programme (MDP) on the lines of a MBA program which is customized to meet their specific needs. The MDP aims at exposing managers to a broad spectrum of pragmatic managerial tools; while they interact and learn from practicing managers, management professors from premier institutions as well as managers from other Kuoni India divisions.
Since training is a critical aspect in employee development, Kuoni India, focuses on training as an internal process of knowledge sharing. Through Train the Trainers programmes, senior managers are trained, who in turn, train their team members on various topics such as product, process, customer handling etc.
Kuoni India has also initiated Potential Development Centres, where talent is identified, competence at all levels is monitored and each participant receives an unbiased developmental feedback based on the expected standards. This feedback is then jointly developed into an action plan for the individual. A similar concept, called Corporate Development Centres, is present for the senior management level.
Even the best training might not yield the desired results, in the absence of a system of recognition. Understanding this completely, Kuoni has started the Kuoni Fellowship Awards to laud the achievements of its employees. Not only has this strengthened the bond with the employees, it has also resulted in people pushing their limits further.
Job TitleSenior Manager – Sales (Online)FunctionSalesJob LocationHead Office (Mumbai – Lower Parel)DivisionE-CommerceEducation & TrainingGraduate, Diploma/PG in Travel & Tourism ManagementWork experience (if adequate)Minimum 4 & max 6 years of experience in Sales management & at least 2 years in the capacity of a manager sales with a team reportingJob Description• To drive sales through Call Centre and digital assets of the company.
• To achieve weekly/ monthly/ yearly sales targets.
• To make periodic sales plans to achieve the targets and reporting.
• Coordination with PMT, Finance and other teams for smooth completion of travel formalities.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by helping the customer in his travel process and ensuring timely communication.Expert Knowledge• Result Oriented
• Understanding of the customer and the market
• Competitor’s analysis
• Decision Making skillsOthers• Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Co-Ordinate with Call Centre based in Powai
• Drive sales from website, ensure sales are done & target is achievedCandidates interested for the above vacancy can send across their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org